Scott Simpson, mgr
Scott has an MA in Religious Studies from the Jagiellonian University. His academic interests include Ritual Studies, Contemporary Paganism in CEE, and the Sociology and History of food and drink. His personal interests include gardening and cooking.
Series editor (with Chas Clifton) Equinox publishing: Contemporary and Historical Paganism
- (ed.) Modern Pagan and Native Faith Movements in Central and Eastern Europe (co-editor with Kaarina Aitamurto), 2013, Durham: Acumen & 2014, Abingdon: Routledge
- "Strategies for Constructing Religious Practice in Polish Rodzimowierstwo" in Anczyk, A & Grzymała-Moszczyńska, H. Walking the Old Ways: Studies in Contemporary European Paganism. 2012, Katowice: Sacrum.
- "Joke Religions: Make-Believe in the Sandbox of the Gods" in Ex Nihilo 2(6) 2011, Krakow: PMR.
- "History and Mythology of Polish Vodka: 1270-2007." Food and History vol. 8 no. 1 (2010) pp.121-148
- Native Faith: Polish Neo-Paganism at the Brink of the 21st Century. NOMOS, 2000.