We invite you to take part in the project “Akademia Młodych Liderek”, which is aimed at young women who are or want to be leaders in their community, work and private life.
If you are:
- a fluent speaker of Polish;
- 18-35 years old;
- at the beginning or turning point of your career;
- want to develop your soft skills;
- want to better manage your budget;
- want to strengthen your assertiveness;
- want to develop knowledge in the field of labour law and HR;
- want to spend your time in an open and safe online and offline space;
- want to learn about the female history of Krakow;
- want to be part of a group of active women and feel that you also have the power - then this project is for you
Participation in the project is free, but the number of places is limited.
Just fill in the form here.