CES offers a high standard of services to make students' transition into a new environment as smooth as possible. Our dedicated staff ensures that students are provided with all the support and advice they may need during their studies at CES.
- Organisation of orientation session upon the students' arrival
- Comprehensive guidance for visa procedures, dorm accommodations, living expenses, etc.
- Help in finding alternative accommodation;
- Assistance to students in legalizing their stay in Poland;
- Support in matters related to obtaining insurance and medical care;
- Organisation of integration and cultural events to familiarise students with local traditions;
- Information about internship opportunities, networking and career workshops.