CEEPUS Student Exchange Network
The Central European Exchange Programme for University Studies (CEEPUS) offers mobility grants to students, who are citizens of the participating countries of Central and Eastern Europe. Countries currently participating in the CEEPUS network are Albania, Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, the Czech Republic, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Prishtina/Kosovo,Romania, Serbia, the Slovak Republic and Slovenia.
Students must have completed two semesters of their regular studies by the time they undertake the CEEPUS Exchange. The European Studies Institute at the Jagiellonian is a member of the Idea of Europe in European Culture, History and Politics Network (CIII-CZ-0029-07-1112).
- Palacky University, Olomouc (Network Coordinator) (Czech Republic)
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski (Bulgaria)
- Pazmany Peter Catholic University (Hungary)
- Babes Balyai University w Cluj-Napoca (Romania)
- Lugji Gurakuqi University w Shohodrze (Albania)
- Matej Bel University Banska Bystrica (Slovakia)
- Universität Wien (Austria)
Fall semester: 15 June
Spring semester: 30 October