Call for applications!
Virtual Summer school “EUtopia 2021-27? Visions and Missions of Europe”
- June 25 – July 2, 2021
This intensive but enjoyable summer program will focus on the forthcoming 2021-27 period of the European Union and will discuss hot topics such as the global pandemic and the post-COVID-19 era, along with how the EU can recover itself from political and economic points of view.
The course includes the following topics:
- New Global Order – Where will Europe find itself?
- Central Eastern Europe and the Economic Transformation
- Migrants and Migration Policies in the EU
- Cultural Diversity in Europe
- The Role of Place Branding in a Globalized Europe and the European Capital of Culture
In the evenings, students will participate in exciting and enriching online social activities including Team Building sessions, a Game Night, a Quiz Night about the European Union, and an Intercultural Evening.
- Language of instruction: English
- Who can apply: The program is open to undergraduate, graduate and PhD students
- Earned credits: 6 ECTS credits
Participation is free of charge for JU students (CEEPUS grants) !
- Complete the application form on the following site:
EUtopia 2021-27? Visions and Missions of Europe - Study in Pécs, Hungary! (pte.hu)
Application deadline for the CEEPUS Scholarship: May 16, 2021
If you have additional questions, please visit our website at summerschool.pte.hu or contact our colleagues at email@example.com